Mohammad Abbas Biography
Mohammad Abbas is a Pakistani cricketer who was born on the tenth of March, 1990 in Sialkot, Punjab, Pakistan. He is a Right-arm quick medium bowler.
Abbas made his top of the line debut in mid-2009 for his provincial side Sialkot. They finished the season by winning the Quaid-e-Azam Trophy. He played three games taking four wickets at a normal of 32 that season.
- Mohammad Abbas took three wickets consolidated in both the innings of his first test coordinate in the April of 2017.
- Pakistan beat West Indies by 7 wickets.
- He is yet to make his universal introduction in limited-overs cricket.
Mohammad Abbas Career
- He played for the Sialkot Stallions from 2009-16. He likewise plays for Multan Sultans in the Pakistan Super League.
- He has taken 304 wickets in 69 top of the line test matches.
- His local Twenty20 insights are less complimenting, with a sum of 8 wickets in 12 matches.
- He has additionally played for Pakistan Television and Khan Research Laboratories.
Muhammad Abbas Bowling averages