Bolivia: Three brothers cut themselves with a dangerous spider after being affected by the movie Spider-Man. Although he did not become Spider-Man, he had to go to the hospital immediately.
The incident took place in a rural area of Bolivia, where he repeatedly touched a black voodoo spider to bite it, and the three were bitten by the spider until they became infected. Every one of the three youngsters are shepherds however need to be Spider-Man themselves.
The Marvel-adoring youngsters are ten, twelve and eight years of age. According to the Bolivian Ministry of Health, he was with his goats in the Cianta area when he saw a Black Voodoo Spider and decided to become a Spider-Man. To provoke the spider, they repeatedly teased it with a stick.
In the wake of being nibbled by a creepy crawly, their torment became excruciating and every one of the three began crying. His mother rushed him to a nearby hospital, where he was taken to a large hospital in La Paz. At that time, the children started having fever, body aches and tremors.
A week later, the children recovered and were released from the hospital. It should be noted that black voodoo spider is poisonous and its bite causes a lot of pain but it is not fatal.